Looking to build a web app with a consumer/business management system with a member wallet that can hold a balance and can be credited/debited. Its a subscription based business with the ability to topup the wallet to pay for other services. Business members are the main target with occasional consumers who signup. Members need to go through ID verification and bank account verification for wallet topups.
Businesses(business owners) should be able to invite their employees to the platform and they'll get limited access to certain actions.
- A responsive React based frontend with an Admin panel (can use material UI)
- A backend API (in Node or Python, Python is preferred) possibly with proper unit tests
- Backend integration to a subscription payment service like Chargebee is needed
- Backend integration with a payment provider (ACH payments like Stripe or something) for wallet topups is needed
- I prefer to have native simple code with good design rather than a framework
- Backend also needs to integrate with a consumer/business verification platform.
- Both backend and frontend should be designed/written in an extensible way for future modifications to the frontend (themes, technology etc) and adding more features to the backend
- DB integration is preferred to be done through auth0 on the backend, can negotiate if its easier with MySQL/Postgres
- Full logging on ALL user activities is required to be logged to DB
- Security and availability must be taken into account on all layers (proper auth tokens, secure comms as well as high availability of the app)