The goal of this team is to provide an ergonomic toolset serving as an entry point for developers wishing to deploy their apps on the Golem Network. Besides creating, enhancing, and maintaining Golem’s high-level APIs, their documentation, and numerous usage examples the SDK team takes care of Golem’s internal integration test suite, various additional tools that make Golem app development easier, and other, tailored pieces of software as required by internal needs of our organization.
You would have a lot of space for your own ideas and research, doing innovations, to improve our SDKs and other tools that enable external developers to quickly create rich and powerful decentralized applications on top of Golem Network. In many aspects, we tackle unique problems that no one has done before, which makes this role challenging and exciting.
In-office location: Warsaw, Poland.
Remote location(s): CET Timezone.
What you’ll do with us:
• Develop reusable, testable, and efficient code using Python
• Contribute to the Golem Factory open-source projects @ GitHub
• React to external users’ feedback to improve our SDKs, APIs, tools and their documentation
• Get feedback from the Applications team to shape Golem SDK architecture
• Give input to the Core Team to help define low-level Golem APIs
• Contribute to the company Tech Council committee
• Test what you write with unit, integration, and manual tests
• Attend daily and weekly stand-ups, sprint planning/retrospectives, 1:1s
• Work collaboratively in CET timezone with other engineers within the team and across teams, especially when working remotely