Power BI Project with python and web page integration
Оплачивается при доставке
Need a skilled Power BI developer with python and R code proficiency and website integration. This is a summary. The dataset is a list of about 400,000 recent property sales. Full details will be provided in a PDF delivery:
1. I need a code that calculates a column with a binary output "Good Deal" or "Bad Deal" for sales in the last 6 months.
2. Remove outliers based on statistical precedence.
3. Compute calculated columns based on criteria such as average SP for houses with a private driveway. (Just need the appropriate code).
4. Calculate Average Rate of Change. It needs to be a dynamic measure. For example: I need properties that exist in areas with an average rate of change of 15% or more. I need the AROC for several columns.
f. Create a qtr by qrtr bar chart and a card that shows the most recent YOY. Ensure they match.
5. Create a map visualization using appropriate shape files to house measures for geographic areas within the dataset. List of criteria in PDF.
6. Split columns that have multiple variables in their fields i.e. ‘Interior’ column. Then unpivot to get their own columns. Make sure there are no duplicates or errors.
7. Create scatterplot where each plot has individual attributes.
8. Assign an arbitrary primary key to replace the MLS Number.
9. Create a dynamic measure called Rent Ratio.
10. When selecting a record from the active dataset, I want that record information criteria to filter the sales dataset info in the visualizations. List of criteria in PDF.
1. Ensure I know how to handle several error messages which have occurred for me before and also what causes them so as to prevent them. List in PDF.
2. Provide all documentation for codes and data preperation.
3. Build a a dynamic index formula for rating market areas that rate data points.
4. Produce a histogram for various categories that will be listed for you. Histogram should make automatic bin sizes for continuous numbers.
5. Utilize Pending Date instead of Close Date.
6. Need the mode of the year built.
7. Create an Area Profile utilizing the mode metric relating to customer criteria search. List in PDF
8. Automate inventory count for all property types and subtypes including rentals and publish into a spreadsheet where I can turn around and use it. List in PDF.
9. Make a Full Address Column without losing the individual columns.
10. Expand lot size to include many acres in square feet.
11. Create a calendar which can be used by my team members where they can edit it.
12. Show me how to best apply the PBI dashboard to my website and allow team members to use it without being able to edit the data or the visualizations. Strictly use only ability. Do they need Pro accounts? Apply security levels. Restrict outward sharing.
a. Print reports with notes and edits. PDF file. Share into an email with branding.
b. Optimize for mobile use. How to multiple select on mobile.
c. Select All feature with the filtered options only.
d. Select All Except feature.
e. Set up automatic refresh.
f. Set up refresh folder sources and how to change them when needed.
g. Help me decide on if I need a Premium Per User
1. Expertise in Power BI development
2. Expertise in Python
3. Knows very well the business backend of Power BI for optimal business structure and plans.
4. highly responsive and a good communicator.
5. Available to meet on a meeting platform when needed.
Payments made in several milestones as will be shown in the PDF.
Work to be made first and then the milestone pays out each time.
Provide at least 90 days of free technical support after job is completed with response times within 48 hours.
ID проекта: #36223313
31 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $1229
Hi there, We've reviewed the details of your project and we can work on it. We're very good with PowerBI and familiar with R. Please let us know when you can discuss more about it. Thank you!
I have an experience in Power BI and python and worked as a business Analytics in Power and energy sector.I am good in data visualization..I think this project is best fit for me.I am looking forward to work with you.