I am a project manager and I have long term position in the company that works in researching/scraping industry. Python developer is needed.
To assign for this position, you should pass a few simple tests( 20 min).
Here is a test example:
# Coding test #
Please create a Python 3.5+ module in this repository that satisfies the following:
* The module is a single file named `[login to view URL]`
* The file defines a function named `get_title`
* `get_title` gets the title of [this]([login to view URL]) page
and saves it to a file named `[login to view URL]` and returns the number of spaces, uppercase, and lowercase characters in the title.
* Any dependencies that need to be installed are listed in a `[login to view URL]` file.
This file can be used with `pip install -r`.
* A text file named `[login to view URL]` contains roughly how much time this took you to develop.
Outside of those requirements, you are free to implement a solution as you see fit. Please take
care to make your solution presentable. Note that this is a basic programming skills
test - we have a more thorough development test if you pass this stage.
We expect this to take around twenty minutes and no more than an hour."
The test should be submitted in my BitBucket repository.
Looking forward for your proposals!
35 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $10/час
Greetings, I am an experienced professional scrapper and have done similar projects in the past. Same can be verified from my profile. Let me allow to assist you with your requirements. Thanks
Hello, I have experience in web scraping with Python. I can use Selenium, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup and Requests to make the best web scrapers! I hope to work with you!