- [login to view URL]
- (api_id, api_hash)
When you put them in Telegram Desktop (Official) - Portable Version in the Folder, then if you start Telegram you are directly logged in and authenticated, directly usable.
(This works on Windows, but should work also on linux ( i think ~/.local/shar/TelegramDesktop/tdata)
I want to use telethon, but for that i have to authenticate first on TG (insert the code which TG sends me to the TG Application). After that i can print a session string, with that string i dont have to authenticate it a second time.
I want to automate this step.
I see 2 possible Solutions (but feel free to get your own way):
- convert tdata directly to Telethon session
- write a script which extracts the code from the text_Message in Telegram Desktop Application
After that i can construct the sessionString myself
- export the chats and find the typical code
- no User interaction requiered (not once)
- i put tdata-directory, [login to view URL] and your script / helpers in a folder, and when i execute the script it should output the registration-code / auth-code (or the message from telegram)
Example tData-directory and [login to view URL] can be provided if asked
7 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €141
Hello, How are you? I hope you are doing well with your family. I have read your project description detail. I have rich experience in building some scripts by python. So I think I can help you for this job. Thank you!