I am seeking a developer to create a script (either Bash or Python) that can be used to deploy a virtual host PHP directory website on an existing web server running a Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP) stack. The flow of the script with look as follows:
1. User provides domain name as input ([login to view URL])
2. DNS records for [login to view URL] are updated with appropriate records (please used GoDaddy API for this. See [login to view URL])
3. Create a virtual host (vhost) on the webserver for the new domain
4. Deploy PHP files to the newly-created vhost (these are the files: [login to view URL])
5. Configure the websites with details from the domain
-Expert level knowledge of Bash and/or Python scripting
-Linux server administration knowledge
-Expert level knowledge of all LAMP technologies
-Experience automating website deployments
-DNS experience (GoDaddy API)
-OpenSSL experience (certbot for deploying certificates)
What I expect:
-Regular updates on progress of work
What I will provide:
-Continuing support and availability to answer any questions
-SSH credentials to web server
-Technical support as needed
I have a good amount of technical knowledge, just don’t have the time to complete this project myself. I am happy to answer any technical questions where needed. Please include any relevant experience with your bid.
Thank you and happy bidding!
25 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $1114
====== Bash, Python Expert ======= I have rich experience in Python, Bash scripting on Linux CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, Ubuntu. Also good knowledge about Nginx I 'll make good result in time. Dear regards.