I need a python script that consists of 4 functions:
1. move- to ( coordination in cm),
2. rotation ( in degree),
3. magnet up-down
4. and magnet on-off (by taking 0 or 1),
5. and must send values to Arduino R3( Communicate With Arduino From a Python Script)
6. I do not want to write anything in the python console
7. after sending data to Arduino we will get ok as an answer that Arduino gets these values.
8. I do not need Arduino code, just python script .for example I want to do the process like
<mt pos_x1 pos_y1>
<mt pos_x2 pos_y2>
"go-to source position",
"magnet down, on, up",
"go-to target position",
"magnet down, off, up" or sometimes rotation.
Hello, I'm a Electronic Engineer from Argentina and I have advanced skills to do your project in a really short time. Please, fell free to send me a message for anything.
Hello I am a mechatronic engineer. I worked before in similar projects and I can help you, I read the specifications and I can do it, we can talk about the project in the chat.
16 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €36
Hello , I'm a mechatronics engineer , i worked with arduino and python in my master degree. I can do it within 4-5 days. Looking forward to hear from you?