A program is required to receive two text files,
The first contains a set of texts,
The second file contains a set of ciphertexts (MD5),
Finally, a button when pressed does the following
1. Encrypt the texts in the first file to (MD5).
2. It compares the first file and the second file texts to each other.
3. When there is a match in the texts, it will show and print "First text is (First Text) + Second Text + (Second Text)".
4. If there is no match in the texts, "The following text does not exist (not founded text)" will be printed.
* Source code & GUI are requiered.
13 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $24
I know basic java but am not that much familiar with (MD5). I have done all the above mentioned tasks with ASCII code and will easily able to do this with a little bit of help and explanation of (MD5).
I have done a project like this in my college where we took encrypted files and removed errors like punctuation, grammatical errors from the text. I would love to make this project help us both!
Howdy , I hope you are doing great , I have gone through your requirements and I can help you out to achieve the same , I am having more than 8 years experience in Java