Seeking front-end, back-end, and full-stack developers to help with multiple projects.
Our tech stack for projects use React.js and Vue.js on the front-end and Node.js and Django on the back-end. For e-commerce based projects we use Shopify and for infrastructure we use AWS.
All developers must:
- Have solid understanding of what is considered clean architecture, what anti-patterns to avoid, and how to properly code using effective design patterns.
- Have a decent understanding of what's going on behind the scenes of the different frameworks.
The ideal developer:
- Has a strong attention to detail
- Is more of a specialist than a generalist
- Stays up to date with the latest trends in web development
There are no right or wrong answers for the interview questions attached to this job. It's just a way to gauge coding styles. For the scale of 1-10 questions, don't be afraid to put a 1 or N/A in areas in which you are weak or have no experience in. This will not hurt you and shows that you're honest. As long as you make up for it in other areas you will be find and maybe even given extra consideration for the honestly and self-awareness.
We are seeking developers we can continue to contract for additional projects in the long term. Please start off your proposal with "AURORA" for consideration to prove you've read this entire post.