Desktop application to automatically extract planting gaps (failures) in sugarcane fields during the initial growth stages of crop using UAV images (RGB). The application must extract and export the crop rows and the lines with the gaps. In areas with planting gaps, the lines need to be connected. In images, the crop rows can be curved or straight.
Application must run under license validity check (online).
Minimum OS version: Windows 7.
• Image date
• Agricultural Parcels with ID
• Harvest year
• two logos for layout
• Select image path
• Fill parameters form to start processing
• Run process with a progress bar
• Browse to save the extracted crop rows (as shapefile)
• Browse to save the shapefile with the lines gaps
Minimum overall accuracy expected:
• 90% in the detection of gaps calculated from the provided images
• There must be generated a report with:
◦ Visualization of the original image, the planting lines and the gap marks.
◦ Charts and tables with percentage of gaps classified by size and description of the agricultural parcel analyzed
◦ Chart with the space between the parallel lines
◦ The report should follow the model available in the document "report [login to view URL]"
• The report must be exported to PDF
• The desktop application will be delivered in English, with the possibility of translating to other languages (support to Internalization via config files)
• Usually, the images have about 3 cm of spatial resolution (pixel size). It can be resampled to 10 cm to improve processing time.
• The information presented in the sample layout is for impersonation only. This information can be arranged responsively according to the size of the agricultural parcels.
• The images that will be processed are very large (GeoTiff format).
66 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $2415
Hi, I am an expert in Image processing and Machine learning. I am very familiar with extract crop rows and gaps detection in UAV images. I can do your project perfectly. Waiting for your response. Thanks.