One time small project. I need a number to pop up on the screen. No need for excellent graphics or advanced visualization. I have a similar program but Freelancer doesn't allow me to post the link here.
Main requirements: i. Can log in and change parameters when necessary, ii. Multiple players can play multiple times iii. Ability to download data in excel or any other form Full details:
Goal: Eat or don't eat berries (numbers).
1: In this game a number appears on the screen. This number represents the quality of a berry. If a player think it is a good berry then chose Eat and if the player thinks its a bad berry chose avoid. The goal is to get the highest score. The player is continually offered berries and must decide whether to eat or not. a In total 50 berries will be offered.
2: The players' Interface
A player will see following information on the screen/interface.
Clickable button on screen: Eat, Avoid,
Other information: Player's five last chooses - right or wrong (green - correct choice and red - wrong choice)
Total score for every round.
3: Three Levels.
Players must see a web page where they can enter a name and use the same name for each time they play the game.
a. When the player enter to the game a histogram will appear for 10 seconds. This histogram must be generated using a random number. Numbers ranges from 1-100. The histogram shows frequency of good and bad berries by size (numbers). A simple dot can represent the distribution and two colors can show good and bad berry. (Player must remember the distribution pattern)
e.g. histogram of normal with mean 40 and std dev 10. So that the player can see how these numbers are distributed. (Locations of the numbers on the number line must be saved and need to download later).
b. The admin must be able to change the mean and standard deviation of the histogram.
c. A player will start playing the after seeing the histogram and the score will be counted as follows.
• First, a number appears on the screen for 2 seconds (presented with a berry). If the individual click eat the individual eats the berry. If the individual click avoid the individual does not eat the berry.
• If not clicked within two second the number will disappear.
• Only 50 berries shown (100 numbers, repeated values). In other words, do several rounds where each round is say 50 berries shown sequentially each represented by a number (from 1 to 100). Individual chooses to eat or not to eat.
• The score is increased by an amount, b (determined by researcher), if the agent eats a good berry. This is clearly observable to the individual.
• The total score will be the addition of g+b
• When the total number of berries are shown, then will move onto the next round.
Other two levels will be similar but two more restrictions will be added to the game.
4: Admin interface.
a. Admin can login and change the population size, mean, standard deviation of the histograms. Also, admin can login and can download data.
b. Data must be saved in an excel sheet.
Mean values for good berries (numbers) - comes from histogram 1
Mean values for bad berries (numbers) - comes from histogram 2
Numbers shown on the screen for each player for each round
Players choice (E-eat, A-Avoid, NA if didn’t click ) for each number in every round
Total score break down for each round and each Step
Hi there R programmer here Fully understand what you want will provide you on time with quality codes Please come to the chat box so we can easily discuss and then start Thank You