Good day to everyone,
I am in need of someone to finish off a project being created in React and Laravel that has been 30% (or so) completed.
The project has a concept doc, the majority of screens written up and the files that have been done in two zip files, one for the Laravel and one for the React components. I am pretty sure the design components have been completed.
While I can’t give too much specific information on the project, I can share that it will have:
- Business registration
- User registration
- Payments from users to business via us, where we take a % and cents from each transaction. I like Stripe for CC payments along with PayPal and Afterpay/ Zip Pay payment providers.
- System-generated emails
- Email templates
- Uploading of banner and logo images
- WYSIWYG editor area required for business landing page
- Tie-in with Stripe for taking payments securely
- Tie-in with Quickbooks API/ integration for us to
Issue receipts to end-users
Send receipts to business users
I will be happy to share the files that contain where the project currently stands, with those bidders who make the final cut-off list. This will be based on your past references, rating, price and bid content.
The winning bidder will be given all the information I have (I’m happy to spend as much time going over things as you need) and will need to go through what has been done to re-commence the project, which is now over a year of neglect. Yes, very sad isn’t it…
I have been told by a few devs that it would take them (as single ppl) around three months to complete the project. So, if you have two people, who can each work on an area, you will probably be able to reduce that timeframe.
I am sorry for the lack of specifics, but I don’t want to put the completed code up for people to go through if possible.
Please only bid:
- If you have matching experience in completing such projects in the specified languages
- If you have an average rating of 4.8* or higher
- Understand this brief
- Can complete the brief (you'd be surprised at those who bid but cannot) in the time you set
- Are happy to provide installation on selected hosting service provider, probably AWS but maybe a different one. I’m open to discussion about this.
- Are happy to provide 6 months support for the platform, to troubleshoot any issues that arise during initial usage mainly, once the project has been completed and launched.
I will be going over the reviews and ratings for all coders whose bids are of interest.
When making your bid, please include information on, or have a link to work, or a project, you have completed with react and Laravel previously.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to reading your quality bids.
P.S. I have an idea how much this should cost, as a few devs have shared this with me along with their timeframe and expectations. They have seen the code and docs too.
P.P.S. If I don't find someone I feel good about working with, I reserve the right to not award this project to anyone. I appreciate your understanding with this. I also won't be contacting all bidders. As I am sure you can appreciate, this could be a large number of people. If you don't hear from me, it will mean I am considering another coder, but thank you for your time and interesting in this project.