A universe of payments seamlessly integrated into one experience, on every device, for any payment needs of our business partners.
We aim to change how the world pays and empower our partners to accelerate the pace, scale and reach of their business by enabling multiple payment methods.
We aim to drive financial inclusion by becoming one of the fastest growing payments solution providers.
Our customers are large verticals that want to offer their unbanked and underbanked customers a simple, safe and secure alternative to cash payments.
• Develop, write and test analytics platform code
• Develop reusable modular templates, connected dashboards and self-service reporting
• Debug applications, tracing code, find and fixing bugs as well as identifying software flaws and spot
wrong implantation and proposing effective solutions
• Provide periodic updates for issues on hand, and get them resolved within internal SLAs, to meet
internal and external customer satisfaction
• Implement best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for best user experience
• Participate in the requirements and analysis and design if applicable
• Implement unit test cases that exercise and test the product code
- Knowledge and Experience
• Experience with software development and release of commercial software products
• Ability to rapidly learn new things on your own / Experience as lead developer in team-oriented
• Mastery/Expertise in data visualizations with d3.js, vega, or vega-lite.
• Mastery/Expertise in React.js and web application development and deployment
• DevOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Worked in an international, distributed team
- Required Skills:
• Initiative to explore alternative technologies and approaches to solving problems
• Excellent communication skills, high EQ, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Team oriented
Only If you are an expert, Please apply to this particular job.