I need someone quick on the cad to help put together the 3D GA for this project over the weekend to be completed Morning Australia time for a difficult client that needs to be quelled with a pretty picture so we can focus on more detail.
The 3D model is the first phase, you can cheat for this phase and we can re-do the model again after a review. It just need to look pretty enough to show all the piping, their positions, the structure, the vessel, and the general access. We can leave out the ladders (or stairs, not sure as yet if stairs can work) unless you have standard blocks to put them in quick. I have a reference model from solidworks, which I did build well, but it would take too long to decipher how I built it to re-use.
I will be available the entire time with this person, or persons, to provide hand sketches, details, autocad sketches etc. to support the work.
I would do this work myself, but its a 2 man job, someone to push the detail into CAD, and the other to keep fleshing out and compiling the information for the other person.
I have 56 hours from the posting of this Job to have this complete. Remember, it's just a GA, the client isn't that savy, anything will look pretty to them. I estimate for a good Cad designer, if you have a good setup, you could complete in 25 hours max, mostly burning time redrawing some components and redesigning some routes to make it better, I'm already preparing everything now, you'll need a decent brief to wrap your head around the Job, It's not that big of a job, but I am very particular with some aspects of the layout mostly with regards to maintenance and access.
1. Condensate Vessel: It's a slightly pressuring condensate vessel (cheap de-aerator). This is pretty much complete in SolidWorks with a reference design in Autocad Available (just revising it now). All is confirmed except the nozzles are likely to move around based on the final layout. In the end, it's just a cylinder, so you might be better off remodeling for the GA.
2. P&ID (for reference) is complete and supplied and should provide accurate piping details unless you find any mistakes, but I've tried to be accurate here.
3. Equipment and IO list: This should be complete if not, it will be finished very son to be able to identify the piping components.
3. Piping Layout: I have hand sketches brief and Isometrics to guide this part. It's not much piping.
3. Structural: Hand Sketches complete to build the frame. There are specific connection details that I require for fabrication, however, standard connections will suffice for this model as the client won't know the difference.
4. Equipment: As per Equipment and IO list above, I have model numbers and datasheets. I can hand sketch the basic dimensions of the components which you can adjust standard components to suit, but you should be able to find most of the valves in your toolbox. The heat exchangers you may need to draw up, but basic detail will suffice.
26 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $27/час
Hi you, I am a professional Mechanical Engineer,i have 10 year experience in mechanical design, cad/cam, 3D modeling and tool design. I can do it in 20 hours so i will finish in two days. Regards!
Hi mate, I’ve got solidworks handy and might be able to give you a hand on getting a 3D GA. I’ve done GA for high pressure gas systems. When do you need this job done by? Regards, Kenny