You must own an Android tablet to perform this task.
We are looking for an individual to create selected experiments and test for benchmarking performance with android tablet devices. This report should be 5 to 12 pages in length including TOC and an executive summary. Additional images, diagrams, and tables will not count toward page length.
• Processor power
o 2D (Sprite)
o 3D (Triangles per second)
• Battery longevity
Affected environmental issues:
• Define variables: independent, dependent, and controlled variables.
• Describe experiments to test each major area.
o Include process of data collection.
o Describe tools or technologies that will be used. This may be existing software such as Antutu, Linpack, CF-Bench, or GLBenchmark.
o Describe replication process.
o Explanation of experiment design.
• An experiment for multiple performance areas to determine the effect on battery life.
• Create a formula to determine major area performances to battery life with affected environmental issues.
• Provide suggestions how to optimize performance and battery life.
• Confirm results of the formula with the experiment.
• When recording your results please include temperature, humidity, and altitude or any relevant environmental concerns.
• Please include the make and model of your tablet device.
• Include graphical evidence of the experiment by including photographs, tables, or diagrams to clearly show the data collection process.
Give additional resources in APA or CBE format.