You are required to write an essay of 2,500 words on an aspect of the legal systems and processes studied. As well as testing your knowledge, the essay is designed to assess your ability to carry out effective research, to use legal and non-legal sources to support arguments, to cite other people’s work in accordance with academic conventions and to write in an appropriate manner for undergraduate legal study. The word limit does not include footnotes or the bibliography and there is a 10% margin either way (i.e. the essay can be between 2,250 and 2,750 words). It must be fully referenced using OSCOLA. The essay is worth 100% of your final module grade.
Prior to the submission of the essay, you are required to draft an essay plan on your chosen issue and submit this to your LPP tutor. Your tutor will give you feedback and advice in preparation for your essay assessment. Further details regarding the essay plan will be made available during the module.
For the essay, you need to choose an issue within one of the topic areas listed below:
• Court System (e.g. televising trials; the establishment of specialised courts; the appeal system, tribunals)
• Alternative Dispute Resolution (e.g. the advantages/disadvantages of ADR, faith-based mediation)
• Judges (e.g. judicial appointments; diversity in the judiciary; the role of lay magistrates, law making/interpreting role)
• Juries (e.g. the necessity of the jury system; jury misconduct)
• Statutory Interpretation (e.g. judge’s role in statutory interpretation)
• Law and Society (e.g. ethics, legal enforcement of morals; access to justice; law and religion; law and social media; law and diversity)
Once you have selected an issue, you need to draft a research title or research question, conduct relevant and authoritative research on the issue and write an essay based on your research
16 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £365
I have a huge experience of research writing. You will get the job done in the minimum of your budget. You can visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks