In 1,500-2,000 words, establish a personal theology of missions based on key biblical passages and include the following:
1. Introduction that connects the importance of Scripture as the basis for a faithful theology, the importance of contextualization, and the identified guiding theme and motifs
2. Analysis of the particular scriptures within their context that form the basis of your theology of missions
3. Identification of the guiding theme and the connection to your theology of missions
4. Identification of 4-5 mission motifs and explain how they complement the guiding theme
5. Statement that postulates how contextualization of the Gospel in culturally diverse situations might be achieved through this theology of mission (this is in lieu of a conclusion)
Use feedback from biblical and historical assignments, as well as 3-5 scholarly resources including references from past studies on the doctrines of revelation, humanity, salvation, and the church among others.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
Hi I would love to discuss the details of the project. I will make sure the project is done with perfection. I guarantee no plagiarism and flawless grammar. Please send me the details. Thanks
17 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $33
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
My friend... My prices are the lowest, my work is always original and I will give it before the deadline. "Kindly try me Once, and get impressed forever"
Hello, I am a well-versed essay writer and would gladly accept your offer for this project. My professionalism is unmatched. and thus you should expect nothing but A+ work. Please consider me, regards