I am a student who is looking for a PhD acceptance in UK universities. My major is Management Information Systems under Business School. I would like to find someone who can help me write a research proposal in any of these topics.
• Project Management
• Management Information Systems
• Business analytics
• Information Management
• Information Systems' implementation, Evaluation and Strategy
• Business Intelligence and Enterprise Applications
• Information Security Management
• Data Mining Techniques
• Agile Project Management
• Information Systems
• Information technology
I don't have a clear idea of what exactly my research will be. So, I need someone who have an experience in any of those topics to cover all the following details.
Length:around 3,000 words
Your research proposal should include the following sections:
• include a short summary of the central question behind your research
• explain the background of your proposed project
• describe the expected outcome of your project.
Write a summary of your overarching research question and include:
• why your research area is of academic and practical interest
• how your research builds on existing work
• what has inspired you to pursue your area of research
• your knowledge of the research area.
You must show you have the ability to review current research (literature and papers) within your field of study. Your literature review should demonstrate that your research question is relevant, you are aware of the work of others in your field, and how your research will contribute new findings to the subject area.
The theoretical framework provides the rationale behind your research proposal. You must provide a critical review of existing theories, which are closely related to your research topic. Show how these theories frame your research questions and the overall structure of your research proposal.
You must show how you will carry out the research and analyse your findings. Include potential sources, how data will be collected, and any difficulties there may be in conducting your research.
Outline any ethical concerns which arise from your research topic or your proposed methods. Read the existing codes of conduct in the social sciences before writing this part of your research proposal.
List the sources you have used in your literature review and any potential sources you may use for your research.
EXPERT IN BUSINESS WRITING Excellent knowledge on research proposal writing Strict adherence to instructions You deserve the best that`s what i deliver