Part One – Plan, Develop and Manage a Security Policy -5 Pages
Introduction and nature of the Commonwealth Government of Australia with My Health Record System
Plan a Security Policy
• Identify and explain the role of planning for security policy.
• Identify and discuss the best strategic planning for security policy.
• Explain the resources planning required for security policy.
• Anything else you think is reasonable to place into a Plan for Security Policy based on what you have learnt.
Develop a Security Policy
• Define the intent and rationale of the policy.
• Any definitions which are used through out the document.
• Responsibilities of individuals i.e. those who enforce the guideline.
• Scope of the policy i.e. who and what it effects.
• Anything else you think is reasonable to place into a Develop for Security Policy based on what you have learnt.
Manage a Security Policy
• Describe how to monitor policy.
• Explain how to control policy.
• Identify and explain the major outcome of policy.
• Explain how do you update policy time to time.
• Anything else you think is reasonable to place into a Manage for Security Policy based on what you have learnt.
Part Two - Conducting A Risk Assessment for Commonwealth Bank of Australia - 5 Pages
• A brief introduction of the organisation and the IT systems.
• Identify and explain any major risk in the IT systems components.
• Discuss the consequences of the risk.
• Inherent risk assessment, that is the assessed, raw/ untreated risk inherent in a process or activity without doing anything to reduce the likelihood or consequence.
• Mitigate the risk.
• Residual risk assessment, that is the assessed, risk in a process or activity in terms of likelihood and consequence after controls are applied to mitigate the risk.
• Create a Risk Register based on the risks identified in the IT systems and prioritise of the risk using a standardised framework such as the ANSI [login to view URL] Risk Assessment Matrix.
• Rationale for conducting Risk Assessment.
Please consider the below for Part 1 and 2:
• Provide evidences wherever possible with APA references and citations
• No plagiarism
• Grammar and spell check are important.
• Only Word format (.doc, or .docx) must be submitted as a single document with Font Style: Times New Roman/Arial, Size: 12 and Spacing: 1.5.
• All diagrams that are required should be inserted into the document in the appropriate position.
• IT Security Advisor is responsible for the formulation of such policies and also is responsible for enforcing this guideline. This is your role in this assessment for atleast 3 users.
• IT Systems Auditor is responsible to conduct and provide a risk register must come up for the IT systems in the organisation.
16 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $176
Hi, I can help you with this task. I have skills in Project Management, Computer Security, Technical Writing, Business Plans Research Writing
I have a huge experience of research writing. You will get the job done in the minimum of your budget. You can visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks
Hey there, I have been in the Information Security arena for years. I had conducted tons of Cyber Security related projects. I can develop your security policy. Regards.
My dear customer. This assignment can be done immediately and i can assure you that you will have enough time to check it before your final submission. Isn't that cool? Please let us get started. Now!