We have a requirement of subject matter expert content writer specialized in a specific domain. The subject domains can include programming (like SQL, Mongo, NodeJS, etc), UX, mathematics, statistics, data science, machine learning. It is a well-paid opportunity.
The ideal candidate must be well versed in English specifically writing skills and must have a good experience in his/her area of the subject.
Course Writing Process
[Please go through the courses at [login to view URL] for reference]
1) Share Course Table of contents
2) Approval of Table of contents
3.1) Min 15 chapters
3.2) Each chapter must have examples and non-copyrighted images (when required).
3.2) Min 2 objective tests
3.3) Min 30 objective questions need to be submitted
3.4) 40% easy level questions, 40% medium level, and 20% hard level questions.
4) 15$ per chapter
5) 0.4$ per easy level question, $0.5 per medium level question, 0.6$ per hard level question.
6) Each chapter and test would be approved to proceed to next (plagiarism, grammar checks, etc.)
7) Payment will be dispatched post full course submission or as agreed on a discussion.
Hi, as a retired Computer Science Professor, having handled more than 30 courses, i am interested to work on this project. To start with i would like to initiate a course on Block chain Technology