Write a Technology Innovation Management SOP. Minimum 1000 words. Link: [login to view URL]
Strong introduction in the beginning followed by the below questions. Question 1-2 need reference to third party sites to support whatever you have written. Links from wikipedia, Govt sites of the student's home country, reputed NGO sites, PwC, Forbes, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, McKinsey & Company allowed. We will provide sample SOP.
1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
2. What is your overall educational goal?
3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your home country?
4. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your home country? (third party )
5. What ties do you have to your country of residence or citizenship?
Student will provide some basic info. Writer will have to go through the course details and provide logical reasons as to why the student will study the program and how they will benefit., post studies plan, motivation to return to their home country after studies, etc. Student will not provide this info. In short, the writer will have to make up most of the content on behalf of the student based on the basic info they provide. Its an on-going project so we will have couple of SOPs in the coming days. We will do a plagiarism check before payment so no copied content will be allowed.