1. Business case: In this section you are required to do the following:
1.1. Write a short description of the organization/department that are facing issues relating to non-integrated systems. Provide details of standalone systems.
1.2. Include the challenges faced; describe the impact of these challenges and write a short description of how they can be resolved.
1.3. Briefly describe how integration will help resolve the issues. Describe in brief the recommended solution. Use diagrams where required
2. Project Plan and Requirements. In this section you will develop the following sub sections:
2.1. Project charter as per the template provided
2.2. Requirements Document. Describe the process used to gather and validate requirements showing evidence of what you have done. Provide examples of functional and non-functional requirements.
2.3. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Create a linear WBS using Word or Excel. Decompose WBS up to (3) levels using project management process groups in level (2.)
3. Analysis. In this section, you will model the requirement of the current system. Must use MS Visio or any other drawing tool to develop the models.
3.1. Activity Diagrams/BPMN Diagram. Provide one diagram here. These diagrams must use the notations used in this course. Include a short narrative description of the activity diagram
3.2. Use Case Diagram. Provide one diagram, with generalizations, inclusions and extensions where appropriate.
3.3. Use Case Descriptions. Provide two use case descriptions using the format provided in this course
4. Recommended Solution: Describe the solution that you will use to solve the problems identified in your business case.
4.1. Apply the Zachman framework to design the recommended solution.
4.2. Describe the solution in terms of several perspectives like What, How, Where, Who, When and Why factors.
4.3. Create a simple non-working prototype (use and throw) to model your solution. You can use Justinmind Software for the prototyping.
5. Testing Plan. Describe your plan to complete testing of the recommended solution including:
5.1. Testing Stages and Testing Techniques
5.2. Samples of how testing can be achieved.
6. Writing & Structure. You are required to deliver a professional academic document that considers the following aspects:
6.1. Use proper HCT 2.0 format, including APA citations and referencing
6.2. Consider proper academic writing skills demonstrated (language, grammar, spelling, etc.)
6.3. The legibility (readability) throughout all section (parts) of the project need to be maintained.
20 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $156
1. Business case: In this section you are required to do the following: 1.1. Write a short description of the organization/department that are facing issues relating to non-integrated systems. Provid... Read More
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the detail
I have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science & proficient in Cloud Computing, Big Data, IoT, Software Engineering, I.T, Computer Security, Networking, Web Technologies, Project Management, and Office
Good Day Mate :) I'm extremely interested in your project, it sounds like a worthwhile endeavour. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you feel that I can add value to your project: I believe I can