Attached all instruction:
Specify the brand campaign and the objective. Describe the campaign, and justify why you think the campaign is categorized for that particular objective
TO DO & Collect: (two pages)
Review coverage about the campaign in the media by researching and reading articles. You might also collect additional insights from third-party analysis reports such as Think with Google or the Crimson Hexagon reports
Use the tools and techniques to collect data (structured or unstructured) to inform the analysis. Remember, you are evaluating a campaign's effectiveness, so the objectives are to be kept in mind while looking for data.
• Qualitatively analyze the results from your research.
• Summarize the campaign effectiveness against the stated objectives.
• Pick an analysis method (more relevant if you collect some data) from those that we learned in the course to help supplement or support/negate the conclusion from the qualitative research.
Written Report: Technical Requirements
Overall: Do not prepare this as a standard research report. Remember that you are telling a story as a consultant, trying to win over a client with your expertise. Include visuals from external sources
Create a written report and present this analysis as a story, as analysts are storytellers (this technical report 1000 words)
• Should be created as if you are a consultant submitting this to a client whose brand/campaign you are analyzing
• Sections (Plan, Collect(secondary data), Analyze, and Evaluate)
• Word range: 750-1000 words
• Format it in Word or PDF
• References to be included at the end (at least five), following APA citation format. Not counted in the word limit