Fox Logics is looking to collect corporate A-Share (China-listed companies) data and amalgamate all this disparate information into one database for processing and analysis to make valuable insights for our clients. There are several hundred questions we are looking to answer as well as sources we are looking for that can provide such answers for targeted companies. We’d like you to help us find those answers and sources. We’ll guide you how to do it.
Find out information related to the questions below for selected A-Share companies.
1. Controversies linked to workforce health and safety published since the last fiscal year company update.
2. Controversies linked to workforce health and safety before the last fiscal year update.
The following sources are recommended as a starting point, but if you use other reliable sources, we will compensate you for each new reliable source to add to our list:
• Sina News
• China Industrial Economic Information Network
• Headlines today
Each answer should be provided as in the example format:
One sentence summary of the controversy, and the original text, Source link, source name
• China Evergrande’s had a building construction accident in Wuhan, claiming six lives
• Shares of China Evergrande Group fell more than 5 per cent in Hong Kong on Tuesday after six people were killed and five others were injured when one of its buildings under construction at an upcoming tourism resort collapsed in Wuhan. The project is being developed by Wuhan Badengcheng Investment, which is backed by Evergrande.
• [login to view URL]
• South China Morning Post
1. Review job posting.
2. Submit the offer and contract accepted.
3. Submit your answers to us.
4. Get your payment.
5. You can ask for more companies to work on.
1. Publishers must be from a reputable news source such as the company’s official website, a government announcement, or other well known, and respected web sources.
2. Ensure answers match the definitions of:
Controversy: Poor publicity affecting a company due to an incident or accident related to said company’s products, construction, a factory, installation, lack of safety, etcWorkforce safety and health: Refers to the working environment at a company and encompasses all factors that impact the safety, health, and well-being of employees. This can include environmental hazards, unsafe working conditions or processes, drug and alcohol abuse, and workplace violence. There are normally 3 goals
• 1) Improve the safety and health for all workers, as evidenced by fewer hazards, reduced exposures, and fewer injuries, illnesses, and fatalities;
• 2) Change workplace culture to increase employer and worker awareness of, commitment to, and involvement in safety and health
• 3) Secure public confidence
Fiscal year: The year a company recognizes for taxing or accounting purposes; a company’s financial year.
1. Sources can be news portals, social media, or any public website.
2. Every company’s fiscal year is slightly different. Some can start in September or October. Make sure to explicitly say which months the company’s fiscal year begins and ends.
1. Each accepted controversy will be paid $0.10 USD.
2. Each additional source website or database not from our provided source list will be paid $1.00 USD.
Fox Logics reserves the right to exercise judgement over whether the quality of an answer deserves payment.