You will construct a well-written 5-7 page essay with at least 5 references based on the content discussed in class and written in your text. Your essays should be reflective of the information in your text, handouts, presentations and your own research. Please pay particular attention to the items listed below, and always give credit to the source of information not your own.
* All citations and references should follow APA (7th Edition) format
* Any/all sources of information should be appropriately cited throughout the paper
* A complete page of References should be included at the end of the paper
* The paper should be a minimum of 5-7 pages (text), double-spaced, 12 pt. font (Arial, Times New Roman), 1-inch margins, with page #s included in the Header or Footer
* A title page is required with your full name.
* The paper focuses ONLY on facts. The focus should be specific and cited! (NO first person)
* Opinion papers should clearly present and support your argument. (First person is allowed and encouraged) Remember to support your opinion with reparable sources.
* Content papers should thoroughly discuss the essential information about a topic. Think: What information do I need to include for the reader to understand Trisomy 21/Down Syndrome
* Make sure your information is accurate. (Information published/posted on the internet isn’t always factual!)
* Your thesis statement should be clearly articulated in the introductory paragraph.
* Your introduction should peak the reader’s interest.
* Each paragraph should have a clear topic sentence which is consistent with the thesis statement and should be followed by supporting details then wrapped up by a closing sentence.
* This is formal academic writing. Attend to subject verb agreement, active voice, strong verbs, clear transitions between major points and transitions, and person-first language. Avoid clichés and jargon.
* The conclusion should be thoughtful and complete to tie the paper together well. Remember to reiterate your thesis from your introductory paragraph.
1. Thesis Statement:
1. Present the “gist” of your topic in a thesis statement. Your thesis statement is the most important sentence in the essay—tells the reader what the paper is about. For example...”Lizards are a broad species of cold-blooded reptiles that live on all continents of the world except Antarctica.”
1. The introductory paragraph is the lead for your essay and explains what you will be discussing. Your thesis statement is presented in this paragraph.
2. Here you should also discuss why this topic is of educational interest to you/how it relates to educational practice.
1. The body of your essay should present and elaborate on the factual information or data that upholds your thesis statement.
2. Avoid opinions and emotional arguments. Be factual, objective and brief. Remember to cite, cite, cite.
3. Paragraphs should flow from one logical point to another.
4. Each paragraph should make a distinct point that is fully supported.
1. Conclude by restating your thesis and tying together the various information presented. Remember-expository essays are informational rather than reactionary.
2. Here you should also discuss the relationship/relevance of the information presented to education/working with children.
1. Although it will appear at the beginning of your essay, writing your title last will allow you to pick the most interesting aspect of your essay for use as a title. It could be your thesis statement or some other interesting part of your essay.
1. A reference page lists complete references for all of the published (e.g., book, periodical, digital sources, etc.) work cited in the paper.
36 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $28
Hey, I have completed 1000+ projects and I can complete your project also. You can check my reviews also, for more discussion please message me. Thank You
Hello, I can write your PAPER within a short turnaround. I will deliver original and exceptional work. My work is supported by peer reviewed and recent journals. Kindly consider my bid. Thank you