Reporting directly to the CEO the Executive Assistant/HR and Office Manager will work directly with the CEO and the Management Team and will be responsible for a wide range of confidential administrative HR and clerical support. This is a full-time position that requires an exceptional client service orientation and ability to set and meet priorities with minimal supervision. Taking initiative to find efficiencies and improve processes in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is key.
- Manage all CEO’s internal and external communications and liaise with third parties on his behalf
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents, meeting agendas, follow-ups for the CEO and the management team.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the CEO and the management team, arrange outside venues where necessary.
- Liaise with the travel provider to manage booking for the CEO, the management team and other staff.
- Maintain vacation schedule for all staff and coordinate/resolve any potential booking conflicts.
- Manage the Administration team across the organization, this includes hiring, training, ensuring coverage during weekends and staff absence. Ensure that recurring tasks performed for other departments (posting of deposits, reconciliations …) are done timely and accurately.
- Design and maintain companywide Administration policies and procedures, ensure adherence to these and other policies and procedures residing with the Administration team
- Organize or assist during organization of variety of company events.
- Liaise with third parties and assist employees in HR matters, provide support during recruitment process, draft employment agreements and job change letters, maintain the employee handbook and coordinate performance review process.
- Oversee administration of benefits, new staff sign-up and any subsequent changes.
- Assistance during the payroll process, the scope will depend on the candidate’s experience.
- Maintain an organized filing system both paper and electronic.
-likes music and the arts
-believes in the positive benefits of educating children in music
- Business Administration or other related education is an asset
- Minimum of two + years as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to the CEO / senior management in addition to experience in HR and office administration
- Assistant management experience is an asset
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of responsibilities
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Fluent Spanish is a plus
- Previous HR experience is an asset
- Basic understanding of payroll processing preferred but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Self-motivated and result driven
- detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize variety of tasks
- Tact and diplomacy, upholding high level of confidentiality
- Flexible and adaptable
Hours: 30 to 40 Hours per week between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday. + Friday 9am to 3pm in PST Timezone
Budget: $2 to $3.48 per hour
15 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $6/час
Hi, I have read your description details and it occurs to me that I might be the best candidate for this project as I have a relevant portfolio. How about we discuss further over a voice chat?
Soy persona proactiva, encaminada haciacel éxito, con muchas ganas de trabajar, aprender y enfocada a obtener resultados positivos.. con muy buenas relaciones interpersonales.