Hi, my name is Mark
I help creative and open minded people to express themselves or describe their life-work experience when they create portfolio, establish Linked in account or simply fill in “About me” section anywhere.
I do this by asking questions. Right questions.
I need a fulfilling information regarding following questions from top faces in creative world:
- How do they introduce themselves? (if happens that someone is not familiar with this person and asks him "what do you do?")
- What do they write in “About me” section when asked?
- Who can consider themselves “creative”? What means “creative person” today?
- How important are side projects for creative professional?
- Networking with creative professionals: how to do it?
- What is more important when hiring creative professional? “What he had learned through” or “Perfection of jobs done”?
- What questions would they ask a “creative” when deciding to work with him or not?
- What questions can “creative” ask himself to get "right takeaway" after project is finished?
- What example of very honest and effective self introduction they can give (some personal website, blog or social account)?
Most of answers probably are covered in articles, video-interviews or their blogposts - i need this info (answer and reference).
If something is not ever answered by candidate - please mark it as “Can’t be found”, i will work to ask them these questions.
At least 10 candidates are needed.
Creative candidate criteria:
- Popular expert in one of following creative scopes:
- digital design
- startup founder
- digital strategy
- art directors
- Popular means at least one of following:
- more then N followers on some medium (blog, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, instagram)
- has popular book (frequently discussed in digital magazines and blog platforms)
- frequent appearance in major creative digital media (for example [url removed, login to view])
- Gender and nationality does not matter
- Strongly preferred frequent online appearance (digital magazines, books, interviews, AMA (ask-me-anything) sessions)
Perfect candidate is Tobias van Schneider - an award-winning, German designer raised in Austria & currently living in New York City. Former Lead Product Designer & Art Director at Spotify, founded Semplice and at the same time serves on the AIGA Board of Directors in New York.
- Is art director and web-popular digital designer
- Has 35 000 followers on twitter
Another appropriate candidate - Seth Godin, an American author, entrepreneur, marketer, and public speaker.
- Is very popular marketing professional
- has 520 000 Twitter followers
- has 5> popular books
I know that terms “popular” and “frequent” are a bit unspecified. I have to trust You on this. I am not able to set some specific margins, because i don’t want lose some good candidate due to outlying from my “popularity range”. Please, keep in mind these two measurements are very up to your experience and wisdom.