We are looking for the right person to recruit, train and supervise British Mystery Shoppers in Abu Dhabi.
The mission starts ASAP and end on Monday 31 December 30, 2018.
This project doesn't require fixed working hours. Work whenever you want and as much as you want.
Job Tasks of Mystery Shopper Supervisor
- Recruit Mystery Shoppers holders of a British passport travelling from Abu Dhabi airport. (American and German citizens may also be considered).
- Conduct Mystery Shopper 30-minutes training (face to face, phone or Skype) to ensure Shoppers fully understand the process & requirements of their missions
- Assign Mystery Shoppers missions and schedule the visits
- Monitor if the Mystery Shoppers finish the visit according to his/her assignment and fill up the questionnaire.
- Proofread the questionnaire
- Report to ACDL headquarters regarding the mission status.
Skills and experience of Mystery Shopper Supervisor
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 years working experiences in Marketing, Business Development or other relevant industries.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Have very strong attention to detail and be able to work with deadlines.
- The end salary for each Supervisor will depend on the number of mystery shoppers the Supervisor will recruit and manage.
- Each successful mission you supervised will be paid USD64
*Who are we?
AuCoeurDuLuxe, 'ACDL', is a leading retail consulting & training group, serving luxury and premium brands in Asia and Europe. ACDL's network spans across 12 countries, with head offices based in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Paris and London. We provide our clients end-to-end solutions, from the assessment of all factors that impact the brand's customer experience through to development and implementation of training solutions.