I am looking for a remote sensing or gis expert who has expertise in Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis report writing. Anyone who is not a remote sensing expert, but has a confidence about the work can apply. I have downloaded all the required papers from Scopus, Web of Science, and Google. I have selected and downloaded a total 36 articles. The topic is "A Systematic Review of Satellite Remote Sensing for Agricultural Conservation Applications".
1. Page limit around 25 to 30 pages, times new roman (12 font size, 1.5 spacing). In case if we end up with more graphs/tables, then we have to increase the page limit to 35 to 40 pages.
2. You have to extract variables from the final articles I will share with you in Excel sheet. I have added a few variables for data extractions, but I need you to read few articles first and try to increase the variables number for better analysis and data visualization. MOST IMPORTANTLY, you have to extract all the data in that Excel file in a way, so that further data analysis can be done. For example, if you put each row for a single study then, you can do the data analysis easily.
3. You have to use Excel or R for data analysis so that I CAN REPRODUCE what you have done later. This is very very important. In case you use some other online data visualization tools, make sure, I can also get access to that and record videos of how you did that.
4. You have to use the latest PRISMA 2020 flow diagram. By the way, I have already inputted all the required information in the PRISMA diagram.
5. You have to use Mendeley/Zotero reference manager software for citation purposes and have to send me the articles you will cite in this report.
6. You have to send me a weekly work update in a google doc.
7. All others requirements during chatting.