we are seeking a fluent English-speaking Business to Business telephone interviewer for a one-off project.
We are conducting telephone surveys on Recruitment Agencies in UK to better understand how they spend their marketing budget.
The successful candidate is a self-motivated cold caller who is comfortable to pick up the phone and interview 20 of those agencies’ decision makers (Owners or managers).
• You are a fluent or native English speaker that has an ability to understand slang and different dialects of cultures and regions within the UK
• You have previous experience with cold calling and interviewing;
• A persuasive phone manner, full of enthusiasm and confidence;
• Be computer literate, previous knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools is preferred.
• We will provide you with a digital form with 10 to 15 simple questions that need to be asked;
• We will provide you a list of agencies numbers to call;
• You will establish a short, but meaningful phone dialogue with each business to obtain the required information;
• You will fill the form with all the answers from each interview.
• You will record and share the phone conversations with us;
• If the outcome is not achieved in the first call but the agency is happy to have a follow-up, we would expect you to organise an appropriate time for a follow-up call to complete the interview.
• Flexible hours, but all the call will need to be done between 9am and 5pm (GMT +1).
• No sales – we only conduct confidential market research over the telephone
• Payment will be on a 'per successful interview' basis and the rate is per completed interview.
Please start your application with the word “INTERVIEW” so I know you’ve read the full job description.
All bids will be considered and the one who provides the best offer (profile fit / price - ratio) will be awarded with the project.
10 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £102
Good communication and understanding skills Primary research expert good knowledge of professional services commodity market worked on report for temp and permanent labor specific to UK Region