How far was the 2003 war in Iraq the ultimate cause which lead to long term social, economic and political changes in Iraq?
• Including the uncertainty over the long term viability of oil particularly in an age of countries seeking to remove carbon from the economy.
• The wider role of the US becoming more isolated in a post Soviet era geopolitical context including the rise of China.
• The tensions in the post 9/11 world: eg Huntingdon’s clash of civilisation thesis.
• The wider decline of globalisation and the assertion of national interests on a geopolitical scale.
• Look to scholars who would see the war as the ultimate cause for the destabilisation in the area as opposed to other scholars who would consider it more like liking the touch paper of what was already a tense situation which would have happened regardless of the enforced ‘regime change’ policies of the Western powers (led by Bush and Blair) in 2003.
If you are interested please send me a preliminary essay plan.
40 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за £82
I have read the instructions and the question ON ESSAY. I am well conversant with the field and I believe I can offer a high quality paper on this assignment delivered on time.