About the company
[url removed, login to view] (Inspiration on Location), is a booking platform for unique meeting- and eventspaces the Netherlands. On our website you can easily find & book an inspiring meetingroom or venue for a business meeting, training, party, company outing, event etc.
Once you found your ideal location you can easily book it online: Click your own quote and make a reservation. Not just for the space but also for drinks & bites, facilities such as beamers and extra’s.
The website was launched in September 2012. Currently we offer almost 500 unique and cool locations in the Netherlands. Our clients are Top 1000 companies , marketing-and advertising agencies, training and event organisers, etc.
You’ll be responsible for the redevelopment and porting from .NET to ROR of our Inspiratie on locatie platform in Ruby in Rails. The rewrite is estimated for a development time of 3 months. You’ll work in a team of rails developers, and you're asked to write code based on our backlog items. Additionally you’ll write, review and check other peoples pull requests. be asked to review your team mates pull requests and check for errors.
• Proven experience writing Ruby On Rails version 3 or 4 with postgressql as a backend. At least one of your developed products need to be running in [url removed, login to view] of years experience with active Admin, RSPEC, Postgresql. SASS and Slim as layout engines, rails 4 and ruby.
• Love to write coffee script
• Experience with writing pragmatic Ruby code
• Experience and have running ruby code in productionExperience deploying, and running Rails projects in production on Heroku.
• Experience writing tests with capyabra, poltergeist and [url removed, login to view] writing integration and functional tests with RSPEC, Capybara and PhantomJS.
• Contributing to opensource is a big plus.
• Experience with ElasticSearch is a mega pre.
• Experience with these gems is a plus: simple_form, active-admin, slim, poltergeist, carrierwave, foreman, faraday, gibbon, rspec-rails.
• An easy going software developer with great communication skills. Eager to learn and always on top of new technologies, but still able to pick the right tools for the right job. Pragmatism is totally your thing.
• You’re fullstack so both front-end as backend isn’t a problem. We chose bootstrap as are go-to css foundation. Hope you’re OK with that.
• Couple of years experience working in teams with Ruby on Rails.
• Github is a part of your system and the Github pull request workflow is the only way to go. You love contributing to open source.
• Vast knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
• Someone that writes tests and uses automated builds using CircleCI/Travis and tests to validate their code.
• Experience with developing applications using Coffeescript with frameworks such as Backbone or Angular JS.
• Able to show us your existing projects, demo your code or pitch why and what you love to do
9 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за €10256
Hi, I am Elton, a web developer with 10+ years of experience. I've worked for big companies, (10 years at [login to view URL] [login to view URL]) founded a startup as a CTO [login to view URL], where i was a developer and also lead a team o Больше
George here based from Los Angeles, USA. I am expert in desired skills for this project and have done similar tasks already. Please get back to me, so I can show you some of the work I have done.