Ruby, php, mongo dB
We need to integrate zammad4 ([login to view URL]) to the official WhatsApp API via
[login to view URL] API.
Code needs to be forked (privet) on githhub.
1. Source needs to be provided in gith .
2. No 3rd party code.
3. Installation doc.
4. Out it will need to add the code on production server by themselves
5. Production server is identical to dev server.
6. Code needs to be understandable with comments and understandable parameters and function names.
Final result Copy telegram channel code and modify it. Add WhatsApp as a channel (with ability to add WhatsApp api dialog Adding 360dialog account will be with the following screen input: Connecting 360dialog This integration allows your team to chat with your customers over WhatsApp. After Creating a 360dialog WhatsApp API account.
1. Get a 360dialog account and activate it.
2. Sign in to 360dialog Dashboard.
3. Add the verified WhatsApp Number below. Add WhatsApp Number here e.g. 60123456789 4. Generate API key and add it below.
1. Allow only replay on incoming after x minutes.
2. Allow all
360dialg api functions that need to be implemented and tested:
sendbox you needed to implement.
2. Notifications (for zammad inbox queue)
* Inbound Message Notifications
* Inbound Media Message Notifications
* Inbound Replies to Sent Messages
* Inbound System Messages
* Outbound Message Status Notifications
3. Webhooks (Notifications).
4. Profile Info inside zamnnd
* Text Messages
* Media Messages
* Message Templates
* Other Message Types
6. Create and Delete Templates
Code needs to be forked (privet) on GitHub.
Hi Tom, I am Maksym. I have rich expeirence with RoR and whatsapp api integration. So I would like to help you with my experiences and skills. Best regards, Maksym