Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting sales team with customer contracts, orders, data entry, reports, and other administrative functions.
• Provides specialized assistance to internal sales department and clients by acting on a variety of requests including, but not limited to client/lead contact and other sales related activities that will support sales in achieving their targets.
• Assists in the development of corporate sales presentations as required.
• Coordinates communication of all customer-related issues to sales director, to ensure seamless flow of information.
• Additional possible projects include preparing support materials for sales calls; performing internet research; handling sales follow-up calls; system clean-ups; mailings and mail merges; and performing a variety of clerical functions and data entry.
• Creates and generates reports and develop presentations to be used in sales meetings.
• Works with internal cross-functional partners (marketing, engineering, finance, etc.) to ensure responsiveness to customer requests.
• Maintenance of client data in sales system.
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
• 2-4 years of experience in a service sales environment.
• Technical sales experience, a plus.
• Experience in an engineering environment preferred.
• Experience using MS Office Suite of products (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Analyze and solve technical problems with moderate guidance.
• Work within the existing internal processes and procedures as defined for the project or team.
• Work remotely