Inside Sales – Casual
Looking for an experienced IT professional who is interested in doing some occasional work calling into existing customers to assess their experience using a given vendor’s product and then assessing the opportunity to upsell.
You will need experience in speaking to all business roles within a customer base, whether it be procurement or C level. You will need to be able to identify the decision maker and having appropriate conversations that will encourage them to discuss and review their current solutions. The purpose of the conversations will be to assess how the customer is using the solution, their awareness of solution capabilities/feature set, and the potential to upsell them to a higher product level.
Once opportunities are identified, you will be providing information to our Presales Specialist and BDM outlining conversation details and next steps required. Management of a customer list, recording all correct contact details, current customer status and potential opportunity will also be required.
• Preferred – knowledge of IT security solutions, at minimum experience in IT
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to have high level conversations with C level contacts
• Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
• High level of discipline, initiative, enthusiasm and outgoing