Are you a sales guru? can you pitch just about anything in order to close a sale?
Well we are not so we need you to help us out!
The project: Create a written copy of sales pitch funnel for cold calling on businesses in the US. Must take less than 90 seconds, no min word count. Just a clever and captivating sales pitch we can use to drive customers to our website and end with hand holding them to our check out page to sign up.
If you don't understand how to funnel over the phone this is not for you.
We are a small company with an immense vision for growth and we need to curate the best sales pitch of our value proposition. We are calling on small businesses that need our help, some of these potential clients do not know what we do is even possible so we need to convey a message that can teach them about our service and how it can benefit them while maintaining them engaged and interested. Our product is actually interesting to them, the leads we are calling on are semi-qualified so the sales pitch needs to funnel the customer into providing us with a few more details to close the sale, we close by taking them online to our page and "hand holding" them to check out with the right product and the code we provide. I have done these calls and they are quite easy as I know my product so well but I get very technical very fast so I need a sales pitch to keep me and my future sales rep replacement focused on the value proposition.
We think you should have the following in experience or at least in 1 of the following for this small gig to work for both of us:
- You are a sales pro and currently do cold calling for SaaS or B2B
- You have experience prospecting clients and doing lead qualification over the phone
- You wrote the sales guide for your company
- When it comes to small service business you understand the industry; for example, Pluming sales, Contract work Sales, etc, industrial cleaning sales, government contract sales etc.
- You are witty and clever with your words and vocabulary (This is not about grammar, this is about the message)
- You understand how to funnel a sales pitch over the phone
- You have excellent communication skills at work, like you are the best! (think Ryan Howard at Dunder Mifflin)
- We don't care where you are located but our clients are small latino / american businesses (Contractors, lawyers, service companies) mostly privately owned. So it has to resonate and level with them.
Bonus if you can do it in Spanish as well for the same demographic, Small Latino american business owners.
This can potentially become an ongoing thing our company is 100% remote and we work 24/7 365 so you can be sure to have projects year round.
So pitch me why we need to work together this time or maybe this and ongoing. If you don't have sales experience but feel you can confidently do this, pitch me too!
To be clear, I am paying for the sales pitch copy we agree on, does not have a minimum word count requirement but must be around 90 seconds. I will email you every bit of resource you need to be successful and efficient (that's my job) :)
EASY Money! Can you handle it?