We are looking for a self-employed freelancer, based in or around Leeds UK, to join our team. est. 16 hours per week, flexible working.
Scope of work: Engage with local and national businesses to secure lasting company partnerships.
Company mission: We recruit, coach and train a diverse pool of apprentices to businesses as part of the industry-leading national apprenticeship scheme in software development.
The business partnerships you will develop are a critical component of securing a future for young people on the scheme - they generate the placements for young people to enter the workforce.
Skills & experience:
* Proven experience of working on business development initiatives targeting SMEs and large organisations
* Competence in developing a range of business partnerships
Results driven - proof of converting leads (from social media, paid placements) into live partnerships
* Confidence and experience in cold calling business leaders to generate leads and partnerships
* Friendly and approachable team player - our approach is based on working with business to fulfil a real need, rather than urging people into a commitment
* Develop and secure business opportunities from existing leads and new prospects
* Understand and communicate the core offering and mission of the programme to prospects
* Act as the first point of contact for the sales team, responding to all enquiries
* Set up and manage leads and prospects (in HubSpot CRM)
* Liaise with our marketing agency to optimise results
* Bi-weekly meeting with Director to report progress and assess targets/leads
* Preparation of a monthly report for key business updates
* Occasionally represent the programme at industry events
We are a small organisation based in Leeds and London, made up of a collection of freelancers and in-house staff. We deliver an industry-led digital apprenticeship scheme. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and are genuinely invested in our staff, our business partners and the apprentices on our scheme.