Jersey City Capital is a young and thriving real estate investment firm focused on the acquisition and renovation of residential and commercial real estate in NJ. We believe in providing massive value to homeowners by offering them win-win solutions and positively impacting our local communities by rebuilding our city blocks one house at a time.
Do you love connecting and conversing with people from all walks of life? Do you enjoy having comradery amongst your peers as if you are sitting together even though you are reaping the benefits of working remotely? Does a long-term gig with weekly on-the-job training, a family environment and unlimited potential sound like your dream job? If so, we believe you might have what it takes to succeed in the challenging, fast-paced, self-driven, and highly rewarding world of Real Estate prospecting with Jersey City Capital.
You’ll be responsible for managing and working with leads that are generated through our online and offline marketing channels, making sales calls, updating the CRM (Podio) and negotiating with homeowners to acquire properties. In short, you’ll need to bring your A Game. In turn, Jersey City Capital offers a rewarding base plus commission package starting day one. Are you up to the challenge?
- Generate Appointments and Leads by Making Sales Calls Daily
- Manage, Organize and Update CRM - Podio
- Answering Client Calls from Various Marketing Channels
- Cold Calls
- Closing Deals
- Following Up With Past Leads
- Exemplify Ridiculous Amount of Empathy To Build Trust & Rapport To Uncover Client Needs
- At Least 2 Years of Proven/Verified Experience in Cold Calling, Telemarketing, Appointment Setting and/or Sales
- Work in Eastern Standard Time (New Jersey)
- The Company is Seeking Long Term Employees, Candidates Looking for Short Term Gigs Need Not Apply
- Fearless, Strong Personality & Immune to Rejection
- Self-Motivated, Reliable and Trustworthy
- Excellent Communication Skills & Outgoing Personality
- Native Command of the English Language, both Written and Spoken.
- Strong Professional References Required
- Minimum of 25MBS Stable Internet Speed
- Able to Type at Least 50 WPM
- MUST LOVE TO BE ON THE PHONE
- Fluency in Spanish a Plus
- Previous Real Estate Sales Experience
- Experience with Podio (CRM Platform)
- Basic Construction Experience
- Endless Supply of Good Jokes
Not everyone has the discipline to sit (or stand) for 6 hours a day and make 200 phone calls. But you’re different from the average person. You are a competitive and driven, results-oriented individual who realizes that every "No" brings you closer to a "Yes", that perseverance is crucial, and that success in sales will spill over into all other facets of your life. If this sounds like you and you think you have what it takes to join our family, please reach out to us now!
***Please note that every applicant will be going through a trial training period for 2 weeks on fixed salary. After that, compensation will be salary + commission paid per deal. Average deal size is 30,000 and sales cycle is 2 months.