Looking for a fresher/experienced candidate to join our sales team based out of Canada.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
1. Great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority.
2. Excellent organizational skills
3. Excellent time management skills
4. Experience with Microsoft Office and HubSpot preferred but not necessary.
5. Online marketing experience (SEO / AdWords) preferred but not necessary.
6. The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure.
7. An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
8. The ability to explain our marketing services in a succinct fashion that differentiates us from others in our market.
9. An excellent writing and speaking ability.
10. The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
11. Private, reliable high-speed internet connection if working remotely.
12. Excellent phone coverage or service from your remote work location.
13. Quiet working environment without background noise.
14. Passion to build a startup.
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. As a Business Development Representative, you will cold call from a company-provided list of prospects in our focus industries and regions.
2. Develop prospect lists and prospecting methodologies using company-guided priorities and targets.
3. Use, maintain and improve company-provided cold calling scripts or materials.
4. Following up with every prospective client in a timely and professional manner.
5. Learning about prospective and existing clients’ background, their product service offerings, and overall objectives in order to direct them to the best solution by acting as an adviser or partner rather than a salesperson.
6. Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions.
7. Overseeing proper implementation and “hand-off” of prospects to SME team members for closing.
8. Providing timely and effective responses to clients’ requests for proposals or other information.
9. Attending sales meetings and training sessions.
10. Providing updates to management using company-supplied sales tools and tracking programs.