We’re an employment agency and we’re looking for lead generators / telemarketers / (phone) appointment setters. This will start out as an initial 2-hour test-run to gauge the quality and quantity of your work. Ultimately, this is a LONG-TERM PROJECT (several months to possibly years) and will most likely be paid on a productivity-basis (vs. hourly).
• You’ll be logging into a web-based auto-dialer application to make outbound marketing calls. The system dials one number after another for you. This will save you a lot of time and will allow high productivity.
• Your ultimate goal is to get a job order.
• When you get:
a) An answering machine (which will happen 60-90% of the time):
You’ll simply click a button (by doing so it will leave a specified, pre-recorded message on the recipient’s voice mail). The system records your action and moves on to the next record.
b) A live person:
You’ll be provided with a basic script about our services which you’ll convey and inquire whether or not there is a current or upcoming need we can assist with.
- In case there’s interest, you’ll transfer the call internally (with a click on a button on your computer screen).
- If there’s no current interest, you’ll offer to send a (templated) e-mail.
Take simple notes about the conversation and assign next steps.
• Experience in Sales, Telemarketing, Staffing/Recruiting or Human Resources.
• Must love phone work!
• Excellent communication skills and command of the English language (slight accent is fine).
• Dependable high-speed internet connection (cable or DSL) during the duration of your shifts.
• Telephone – reliable phone connection and U.S. phone number (can be google voice). The phone number you are calling from will NOT show up (we can/will alter that so it shows our company’s main phone number on the caller ID).
• Google Chrome web browser.
• Working knowledge of Google Calendar (or familiarize yourself by watching a video – link will be provided)
• Willingness to watch a few (fairly short) training videos on your own time prior to start as well as to review our websites to familiarize yourself with our service offerings and to review a few short scripts.
• Average computer skills. Experience with Call Logic a plus but not required (training will be provided).
• (If chosen) Commitment of a 4-hour, 6-hour or 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday (or Saturday). Shifts start as early at 6:00 a.m. PST and go as late as 8:00 p.m. PST.
• Prior to the actual work start, you’ll be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement. If you’re quoting as a company, we require that only one and the same person works on this application (no switching of your employees).
With your response, please provide the following:
• Hourly rate for:
o 2-3 hour test-drive
o Guaranteed 10 hours per week long-term
o Guaranteed 20 hours per week long-term
o Guaranteed 30 hours per week long-term
• Please indicate all day & time ranges you’d be able to work.
• Are you also available to work on Saturdays?
• Tell me about any sales success stories.
• (If possible – or upon starting a chat session) Please provide a recording of a recruiting-business related sales script (either made-up or one you find on the internet). What I’m looking for is to gauge your phone demeanor and sales capabilities.
26 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $6/час
hi, I am interested to do this job. I have 4 years experience in this field. so I can easily handle this project better than anyone else. I don't have any budget issue.