Started in 2010, Sertus Partners is a small, woman-owned, minority-owned consulting practice focused exclusively on building technology and data-driven information and analytics platforms for nonprofit organizations. We dig into our client’s data to uncover, integrate, structure, or help them create the information they need to answer the key questions all organizations must answer: How much did we spend, how much did we do, how much did it matter, how can we do it better? Our services help our clients harness the power of their data and analytics to increase transparency, amplify mission critical outcomes, bolster fundraising and development initiatives, and enhance the operational efficiency of their organizations.
We do all of this by stripping away traditional “consulting fluff” and by being hyper-focused on delivering real value to our clients while managing their time and money as if it were our own. We are motivated by our clients’ success because we know when our clients succeed, society as a whole will experience a positive change. We also know that success is not possible without our collective focus and whole-hearted commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion within our practice. We consistently ensure that our team, our clients, and our work fully reflect those core values.
All Sertus team members are independent consultants (both part-time and full-time) with Sertus. Our team is fully remote.
We are now looking for a part-time Senior Salesforce Business Analyst/Project Manager
Consultant to lead/support projects with clients in the non-profit sector. The work is about 10-20 hours/week, fully remote. This is a long-term contract position.
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst/Project Manager Consultant will:
• Collaborate with the project team to ensure the client’s satisfaction and realization of business
requirements in technology solutions.
• Lead project discovery meetings and develop all related deliverables including process
diagrams, data model diagrams, user stories, etc.
• Lead all project meetings, both internally and with clients.
• Lead project team through functional requirements definition, solution design and full system
• Scope projects during the sales process with potential clients.
• Manage integrations with existing systems and implementations of 3rd party applications.
• Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
• Effectively identify and communicate project risks.
• Support systems test planning and test script development.
• Develop training, deployment and communication plans.
You will be successful in this role if you are highly motivated, organized, driven and detail-oriented
• A passion for harnessing the power of technology to transform an organization.
• 5+ years consulting experience
• 5+ years as a Salesforce Administrator, certification a plus
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and
objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate
• Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
• Strong business analysis skills; ability to understand challenges and business problems
and develop solutions with clients is critical to this role.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and
manage laterally and upwards towards successful completion of a project
• Working knowledge of multiple Salesforce clouds and CRM platforms
• Demonstrated ability to develop and tightly manage a detailed project plan and budget
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively
with both demanding clients and internal team members
• An interest in working in a small, collaborative, supportive team structure
• Proficiency in Google Workspace tools (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)