Australia’s leading urban and infrastructure planning company. For 20 years we have been helping clients change the face of cities with modern 3D digital workflows. Working in city planning, infrastructure planning, master-planning, works planning, we help clients build a better world and overcome archaic development methods.
Our mission is to help people make a better world and environments. Our team culture and client approach is highly collaborative and agile. Across our visual artists, modellers, designers producers and development units – the team of experts work together to create amazing technology and visual solutions. We hire for attitude as much as aptitude. Clients love working with us because of our responsive can-do attitude and going above and beyond, as well as our excellent technology. The senior management team work hard to empower our experts to build great work. Atop this great team environment, calmer than a games company and kinder than an engineering corporation, we use modern management structures, tools, and processes to keep things running on track. You will love it.
We have an immediate requirement for a dynamic, passionate, focused, results-driven, and energetic Business Development Manager to join our team to introduce and sell our 3D Visualisation and Communication services to advertising, marketing, and communications agencies within the private and government sectors. Our work currently encompasses healthcare, transport, government, and construction industries, with a focus on planning and the built environment.
* At least five (5) years relevant experience on sales and business development
* Collaborate with the management team to build and execute effective strategies on lead generation, prospecting, and optimising sales closing ratio.
* Build and maintain a wide and active leads and contacts and leverage new and existing contacts.
* Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
* Facilitate professional meetings with clients and prospects.
* Experience using multi-channels for outreaching: email, social media, ads, cold calling, etc.
* Prepare sales contract and ensure adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
* Monitor and ensure sales processes are executed and KPI’s are meet or exceeded.
* Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
* Lead weekly and/or monthly meetings with sales team and management team.
* Excellent written and verbal communication
10 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $21/час
Over 20 years in Sales and Marketing. Can work globally in all English speaking markets. Best with high ticket size products and services. Experience in selling to Start Ups, SME, Enterprise and Government.