Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
• Min7 years hands on SAP PI/PO experience including:
• 7 to 10 years of SAP PI / XI experience required.
• Experience in SAP PI 7.3.1 or SAP PO 7.4 or higher
• Minimum 1 end to end Implementation involving SAP PI interface Design with PI/PO and operations & maintenance of interfaces for SAP systems involving RFC / File / ALE /EDI/WebService based interface developments,
• Expert in using PI/PO tools (mapping tools/editors) and proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, XSLT Mapping) & Interfaces using at least Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE) in PI 7.1 Ehp1
• Extensively working on PI Adapters (EDI, JDBC, HTTP_AAE, IDoc_AAE, RFC, File, XI, SOAP, SFTP, JMS, WebService etc)
• Expertise in designing Interface solution based on Functional Spec, and also reviewing technical specifications
• Experience in B2B interfaces using EDI/ALE/IDOC interfaces
• Must be familiar and hands-on with troubleshooting operational and performance issues, root cause analysis, performance optimization.
• Configuration/implementation and support of interfaces based on various standard industry protocols like IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, SFTP etc.
• Must Worked in SLD configuration
• Expert in Component based Alert configuration
• Should have good hands-on expertise in trouble shooting the PI issues
• Should have worked on developments from SAP modules like SD, MM, IM, FICO etc.
• Good to have SAP PI systems upgrade experience
• Should have proven Excellent analytical , problem-solving, troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
• Strong attention to details of the requirement and should be able to generate options for interface developments
• Experience or knowledge of SAP side ABAP Proxies developments
• SAP PI/PO certified are preferred.