Ongoing and new projects with following requirements:
• Each learning unit may consist of up to FIFTEEN (15) MINUTES animated video and short quizzes. Multi-media used (e.g. voice-overs/videos) in the learning unit must be of an acceptable quality
• Quizzes shall be embedded to test users’ understanding and retention of the knowledge.
• The learning unit shall be accessible via PC/Notebook and mobile devices such as phones, tablets
• Apply adult learning principles to enhance the instructional design of the materials. The learning unit should be designed to support self-paced learning, with focus on application skills.
• learning unit shall be highly interactive and engaging, with appropriate use of instructional strategies and learning techniques which may include but not restricted to the followings:
o Pedagogical agents
o Animations & pop-up messages
o Videos to illustrate the content and key learning points
• At the end of each topic, scores are tabulated based on the answers selected by the users. A summary of the feedback and relevant recommendations to be given to re-visit some of the learning topics to reinforce learning. This is to ensure that the users have met the objectives listed out and help them in areas they may not have fully understood.
• There shall be an assessment at the end of the course to test user’s knowledge and retention. User should have the option to re-take the assessment as many times as they wish.
The design of the eLearning modules should minimally include the following:
• An introduction/welcome page
• A ‘hook’ at the start to engage users (e.g. startling static, powerful quote, story that will provide users with ‘what’s in it for me’)
• An overview page/dashboard displaying the user status and the social safeguard they are subjected to (e.g. estimated time needed, learning objectives, introduction to the navigation/rollover buttons)
o Upon selecting a path, users will be led to the different options available for the different modules.
• Options ‘buttons’ for supplementary information (URL links, additional examples, glossary)
• On screen text, that matches narration. Users should be given options to turn audio off
• One summary page consisting of the sub-sections of the eCourseware/contents allowing the user to be updated on his/her progress
• Menus and navigational elements (e.g. forward, back, home, exit, resume) to help user manoeuvre the course
should be highly interactive and engaging, with appropriate use of graphics, animations and videos to illustrate the content and key learning points; Level 2-3 interactivity to hold users’ interest by using a variety of approaches. It should minimally include:
• User makes simple/variety responses to cues such as MCQ/True and False questions
• Use of variety of multimedia (stock images, animations, diagrams, videos, infographics)
• Formative and summative quizzes with immediate feedback
• Scenario-based multiple choices with correct answers
More details of the project will be revealed upon successful selection.
16 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $65/час
Hi, I have around 3 years of experience working on e learing modules using articulate which would be apt for the features you have mentioned...If this suits your requirement pleaee get back to me.. THANKS
I will be happy to help you! I'm e-learning developer and very familiar with Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate. Over 100 courses created in different profiles. Thank you!