As an SEO Strategist, your primary mission will be to increase customer acquisition results through good SEO practices on our customers' websites.
* Website content in English! *
Optimisise Long and Short Term Keywords for google otganic results to increase specificproduct sales.
● Optimization of client sites and landing pages for searches - planning, metrics and execution, or monitoring it)
● Identify trends and insights in order to maximize the ROI of paid searches.
● Develop and implement link building strategy
● Use backlink strategies.
● Analyze codes (html) and ensure good SEO practices.
● Ensure the best site architecture for SEO.
● Will be responsible for optimizing organic website traffic, together with the partner company;
● Grow the number of organic leads generated by the corporate blog and website;
● Analyze the site code, html, urls, navigation and usability;
● Responsible for keyword research, on-page SEO and off-page SEO;
● Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to create high quality content for important keywords;
● Develop clear and efficient reports for monitoring results in digital environments, considering web and mobile;
● Monitor metrics daily for corrections and changes in organic results.
● Experience with SEO.
● Must speak English
● Ability to manage workflows, processes and meet deadlines.
● Analytical ability to create KPIs, measure and analyze results.
● Desirable knowledge of programming, especially html.
● Knowledge in Google analytics and SEMrush.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.