We need 500 one-way (non reciprocal), quality, relevant, permanent, PR3+ or greater links for an Sign and Banner Manufacturing Company.
Here are some Conditions before you bid on the project:
1. One way non-reciprocal links preferred but 30% max exchange links accepted.
2. All links must be permanent.
3. No Web/Links Directories, article sites, social bookmarking. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, blogs, Google banned site, black-hat website, porn, political extremist, religious extremist, frame site or any illegal sites
4. No sites banned by Google.
5. Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
6. Must be manually submitted.
7. One link per site (IP). and not on the same C Blocks, No duplicate links on any web site.
8. Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
9. No more than 20 outbound links per page.
10. Links must contain our target anchor text and link to a given page.
11. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, framed pages etc.
12. Links must be on a PAGE with a required Google PR, not PR of the site's homepage.
13. All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites.
14. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
15. We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.
You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet:
Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
NOTE: We reserve the right not to accept a particular link.
I need 500 links, I need to build them at a rate of about 10/week. I will pay on a weekly basis as the links are created and approved. We need to negotiate a price per link since I will be paying you every week.
22 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $3159
Good Day. I beleive I can accomplish this task for you with speed and quality. Please view my profile for supporting information. V/R, William Duff