What we require:
- onpage keyword optimization, writing meta descriptions and arranging linking within the website
- arranging guest posts on quality websites
- scan our competitors backlinks for potential quality links we can steal
- try to obtain backlinks at websites that we provide you with
- give us advice and come up with ideas and action plans that will put us ahead of our competitors
The perfect candidate is:
- experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of SEO
- someone who really understands the difference between good and mediocre backlinks. We are only interested in quality links.
- someone who is skilled and persuasive enough to potentially get us resource links at reputable websites, schools and organizations
- creative enough to come up with ideas for links that our competitors may not have though of
- has a proven track record
Needless to say we are only interested in white hat link building. Furthermore we believe that link building should have mutual benefit for the website receiving the link and the one where the link is placed, either it be a guest post or simply a link to a good resource that is relevant to the content on the website. We only seek to obtain quality links and we are not interested in links that are readily accessible to anyone.
Let me know a bit about your approach, tools you use and experience.
Also if possible give me some examples of your best work.
Thanks for your time and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions