At SpeakingPhones, we are currently looking to hire a freelancer for website maintenance and upgrade
Located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Apply by email
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization's website.
• Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
• Identifying and responding to all website security breaches.
• Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
• Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
• Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
• Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
• Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
• Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
• Creating strategies to grow client base and web traffic metrics.
• Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
• A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
• 2 years of related work experience
• Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Excellent content creation and writing skills.
• Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
12 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $8/час
Hello, I have experienced 8 years for full stack development and hope to discuss with you. If you are interested in me , please let me know. gmail: benbarker0311 skype: DevKnight, live:.[login to view URL]