- dev. has to work using teamviewer,
- i want to create a replica of my running site onto localhost for testing purposes.
- front end devloped in c#
- backend is sharepoint list/ library 2013
- the site does not have webparts ,
- the site basically stores data on sharepoint list (just like data stored in sql).
- once the site runs on localhosts, then we need to deploy the same thing on production server.
things i have---
- I have got remote access to server (win 2008 r2), 32gb ram, and approx 300 gb space(this will be my localhost, where i need to run my testing site)
- code backup of entire site.
things dev should do---
- connect this backup code to the DB server.
- and run this code on localhost/
- if the site succesfully runs on localhost, dev. should host this site on my production server(i.e. on perticular url(which i already own.))
- teach me the process.
17 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹18542
Hi, Have more than 10 years exp in sharepoint develpoement, and it seems your requirement is a day to day regular activity for me, and i am willing to work on this project.