An app is required to manage several shopify stores at once from a joint panel.
The processing of the orders is as follows: every day all the orders of each shop have to be grouped in a list.
This app must be able to:
- Downloading all the orders of the day.
- Each order list of each store is treated individually.
- Mark as paid.
- Add invoice number.
- Button to download paid and mark these as processed (internally).
- Section where you can see all the lists pending payment.
- To be able to consult all the orders of a store:
- When it was paid.
- When it was processed.
- To which listing it belongs.
- To be able to choose default fields in the export of the listings.
- Within each store to be able to choose which products we do not process (customer does not want).
- Add default shipping method for each product in each store and conditional on these (change shipping method if it is 4 units, or if it goes with another product, etc).
- Possibility to add an old order with some modification (because of a reshipment due to a change of size, color, bad quality, etc).
- Traceability to see who does what in the app.
- Gather weekend orders in a single list.
- Detect when an order changes from pending to paid and add it to the list of the day it is paid.
- Choose in which store to process unpaid orders and in which store not to process them.
Products pending quotation:
- panel with all sales of products pending quotation.
- Possibility to add a quote number to these products.
- Empty sku's or without bp at the beginning.
- Possibility to add quote status: pending (default), finished (with quote number), incident (not found).
- Possibility to modify the SKUs (these modifications must be reflected in the orders of the previous listings).
- Add shipping method for this product in the corresponding store (all orders for this product in that store have to go with this shipment).
Translated with [login to view URL] (free version)